Wednesday 9 February 2022

A middle aged man with a progressive disease

 I am Saranya ,a final year MBBS student.

Greetings to all my readers;

In this elog I shall document about one of my patients who I came across in order to document about his complaints and the related history behind it

Please note : Care has been taken to hide personal details of the patient in order to safeguard his privacy

These findings have been obtained via tele communication with the patient , and the patient has been adequately informed to keep his local physician in loop in case of any medical emergency.


Disclaimer : The written record might seem lengthy but I hope you to be patient and read through the history given in the images below 👍


























No comments:

Post a Comment

A 70 Year old man with foot ulcer

  I am Saranya ,currently an intern posted in the department of General Medicine  Greetings to all my readers; This is an elog documenting t...